THE RITZ-CARLTON CLUB LAUNCHES ELEVATIONS MAGAZINE
Orlando, Fla. – This week, The Ritz-Carlton Club, the industry’s leading private residence club, introduces its first, quarterly luxury lifestyle magazine – Elevations. In partnership with American Express Publishing Corporation’s Custom Solutions division, Elevations explores the facets of The Ritz-Carlton Club lifestyle and the many inspirational experiences membership can bring for both current and future Members.
“Elevations is designed to further draw Members into a true luxury lifestyle as only The Ritz-Carlton can deliver,” said Peter J. Watzka, executive vice president and chief operating officer for The Ritz-Carlton Development Company, Inc. (an affiliate of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C). “The pages of the magazine will provide readers with signature and rare experiences to broaden their Ritz-Carlton Club membership, as well as stimulating topics on sports, home décor, fashion and dining.”
With over 50,000 in targeted circulation, every issue of the magazine will feature:
- Insider’s guide to the varied destinations where Ritz-Carlton Club locations are found
- Front-of-book section titled, “Domain: The Art of Fine Living,” comprised of short pieces designed to invite readers into the exclusive world of luxury. This section will include contributions from the foremost journalists and luminaries in their respective fields
- Column by Nick Faldo, six-time Majors champion and CBS golf commentator
- Feature articles on everything from art and culture to high-end adventure vacations
Editorial highlights of the fall Elevations debut include:
- Locals’ favorite off-the-beaten-path spots in Maui and Kauai, where two new Ritz-Carlton Club locations are under development
- Photo essay of cutting-edge Venetian glassblowers
- Interview with Gucci’s lead designer, Frida Gianni, who reveals her favorite movie (“Breakfast at Tiffany’s”), her cocktail of choice (white wine), her choice hostess gift (white tulips) and much more
- Mixologists recommend tempting autumn libations, including the giddy Geisha of The Ritz-Carlton Club and Residences, San Francisco and the Tuaca-Chai Latte of The Ritz-Carlton Club, Aspen Highlands
The magazine will be found around the globe at fractional, Ritz-Carlton Club and wholly-owned Ritz-Carlton Residences locations. In addition, Club Members and future Members will receive the magazine at their own homes.
Esteemed advertisers in the premiere issue consist of: A. Link, Chris-Craft, Ligne Roset, John Hardy, Land Rover, Ralph Lauren, Stonestreet Wines and Verdura.
“We're delighted to be working with the very innovative management of The Ritz-Carlton Club to offer their passionate Members an information-packed, relevant and inspiring editorial product that speaks directly to their full lives. At the same time, we're pleased to be providing our important advertising partners unique access to this sophisticated audience. Our strong belief is this natural pairing of luxury branded content and service will bring extraordinary value to consumers and advertisers alike," said Mark Stanich, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of American Express Publishing.
About the American Express Publishing Corporation
American Express Publishing Corporation is an authoritative content company primed to deliver lifestyle expertise that informs choices, enriches perspective and empowers affluent and accomplished people – and the businesses that serve them – to make decisions and lead extraordinary lives. A wholly owned subsidiary of American Express Company, American Express Publishing brands include Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, Departures, Travel + Leisure Golf, Travel + Leisure Family, and Executive Travel magazine. The company also produces a variety of travel, cooking, wine time management, and financial books and products creates online content, operates luxury-marketing events and creates custom print and online programs for clients.
About The Ritz-Carlton Club
The Ritz-Carlton Club is a deeded, fractional ownership real estate offering combining the benefits of vacation home ownership with personalized Ritz-Carlton services and amenities. Designed as a private club, The Ritz-Carlton Club offers Members the opportunity to access their luxuriously-appointed home Club or other Ritz-Carlton Clubs through reciprocal use privileges in accordance with reservation procedures. Members also have the ability to utilize additional time as available. For information, please visit www.ritzcarltonclub.com.