Live your dreams amid majestic mountains and natural splendor.
Aspen is a recreational, social and cultural mecca for people from all around the globe. It's celebrated for many things including world-class skiing and snowboarding, acclaimed cuisine and one-of-a-kind shopping. The four local "super quartet" of mountains: Aspen, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk will make any ski lover giddy for a lifetime.
The Ritz-Carlton Club, Aspen Highlands sits at the foot of a 12,500 ft. mountain with stunning views and 125 trails. This ski-in/ski-out village is surrounded by terrain for every class of skier and includes the legendary "Highland Bowl." Grow accustomed to your ski valet greeting you each day, or pursue pure relaxation and renewal in our pool areas or at the well-appointed spa and fitness center. With a special mix of authentic Western ambience and renowned Ritz-Carlton service, Aspen Highlands is a place that visitors return to again and again.
The Ritz-Carlton Club, Aspen Highlands is located 5 minutes from the Aspen-Pitkin County Airport, 20 minutes from Snowmass, 2 hours from Vail and Vail/Eagle Airport and 4 hours from Denver.
Services & Amenities*
Relax and experience an uncompromising level of service, first-class amenities, and memorable vacations in a place surrounded by beauty.
- Dedicated on-site Concierge service for travel needs, dinner reservations, and more
- At-your-service ski valet
- Ski-lifts just steps from the Club
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Complimentary Aspen in-town shuttle
- Complimentary valet parking
- Member privileges to the acclaimed Aspen Recreation Center
- Ritz Kids program
- Kids/teen game room
- Secure, heated underground parking garage
- On-site restaurant and gourmet cafe
- Private spa and fitness center
- Willow Creek Bistro on-site featuring fine dining, wine tasting and live music
- Two slope-side heated outdoor pools and Jacuzzis
- Private lounges for relaxing and gathering before and after activities
- Golf privileges at two nearby championship mountain courses
- In-season private, daily Member events and parties
- Designed by Robert A.M. Stern, Dean of the Yale School of Architecture
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances
- Flat screen TVs with surround sound entertainment centers
- Master suites with king-sized beds and walk-in closets
- Comfortable and spacious living and dining areas
- Natural stone fireplaces
- Luxurious master bathrooms with double vanities and heated Italian marble floors
- Frette linens
- Full size washer and dryer
- On-site business center with high-speed Internet access
1Additional fees may apply to certain services and amenities. Services and amenities are subject to change.