Frequently Asked Questions
Security – Clubs with equity memberships allow individuals to own either fractional interests or shares in a secured real estate trust while non-equity clubs allow members to only have the right to use real estate and services owned by the club managers.
1. What is a destination club?
2. What is The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club?
3. How is The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club different from other destination clubs?
4. What are the other benefits offered to Members of The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club?
5. What kind of amenities can a Member expect to enjoy at our Club residences?
6. Do Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Members receive any Ritz-Carlton hotel benefits?
7. What do the Members actually own?
8. Why did The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club choose to offer an equity based Membership?
9. What opportunity do Members have to voice their opinions?