Frequently Asked Questions
- Transparency – As a division of a public company, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club is committed to managing the Club and its business in an open manner, soliciting input from and including Members in many important decisions that affect the Club locations and their operations.
- Condominium Owner Associations – All Home Club Members in good standing are eligible to seek nomination for the COA at their Club locations, have voting rights and may voice concerns to their COA representatives.
1. What is a destination club?
2. What is The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club?
3. How is The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club different from other destination clubs?
4. What are the other benefits offered to Members of The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club?
5. What kind of amenities can a Member expect to enjoy at our Club residences?
6. Do Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Members receive any Ritz-Carlton hotel benefits?
7. What do the Members actually own?
8. Why did The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club choose to offer an equity based Membership?
9. What opportunity do Members have to voice their opinions?