Frequently Asked Questions
The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club combines the advantages of luxury vacation home ownership with five-star services and amenities to suit their members’ travel preferences. Ritz-Carlton provides three distinct experiences through three Collections.
- The Ritz-Carlton Club Collection – Access to elegantly appointed Club Residences, currently with 10 locations, each providing unsurpassed experiences in the most desirable destinations
- The Ritz-Carlton Experience Collection – Access to more than 70 Ritz-Carlton Hotels and experiences across the globe through the Portfolio Membership.†
- The Lion & Crown Collection – Access to Ritz-Carlton endorsed partners’ luxury travel network
1. What is a destination club?
2. What is The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club?
3. How is The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club different from other destination clubs?
4. What are the other benefits offered to Members of The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club?
5. What kind of amenities can a Member expect to enjoy at our Club residences?
6. Do Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Members receive any Ritz-Carlton hotel benefits?
7. What do the Members actually own?
8. Why did The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club choose to offer an equity based Membership?
9. What opportunity do Members have to voice their opinions?