Surroundings that reinvigorate your spirit, service and luxury to soothe your soul.
This is the very model of inspired living. More than just a premier ski-in/ski-out resort, The Ritz-Carlton Club, Bachelor Gulch offers four seasons of fine dining, upscale shopping, championship golf, fly fishing, mountain biking, as well as a luxurious spa.
Imagine it: before you arrive the Club Concierge has stocked the pantry and fridge with your family's favorite foods and beverages. Your skis have been taken from storage and tuned in the winter, or your golf clubs cleaned in the summer. Your dinner reservations have been made, and your massage has been scheduled. The marble floors of your bathroom have been pre-warmed by housekeeping.
Unique architecture features massive rough-hewn logs and native moss rock stone. Enjoy the extraordinary facilities within The Ritz-Carlton Hotel that shares the property, including the Spago Bachelor Gulch restaurant and a remarkable spa.
The Ritz-Carlton Club, Bachelor Gulch is located within the Vail Valley and all it has to offer. It is just 30 minutes from the Vail/Eagle Airport, 2 hours from Aspen, and 2 hours from Denver.
Services & Amenities
Begin your vacation immediately, letting us handle all the details, as you enjoy these renowned Ritz-Carlton services and amenities.
- Dedicated on-site Concierge service
- Ski Valet
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Valet parking
- 21,000-square-foot spa and fitness center
- Fine dining at Spago Bachelor Gulch
- Private ski-in, on-mountain dining at Zach's Cabin
- The Buffalo Bar and poolside Daniel's Bar
- Golf privileges at Red Sky Golf Club
- Several slope-side private whirlpools
- Ritz Kids activities and adventures program
- On-site Sports Shop
- Gourmet kitchens
- Natural stone fireplaces
- Heated Italian marble floors
- In-suite dining
- Members' storage
- Complimentary lift tickets
1Additional fees may apply to certain services and amenities